At legaltaxpert, we put a significant emphasis on maintaining the confidentiality of Client data and Information Security Management. The following are key features of our Confidentiality Agreement, applicable to all our clients.
- We do not reveal any data concerning our Clients to any third parties.
- We do not sell or disclose our Client list or Client Information to third parties
- We never provide our Client’s name or Client’s information to other prospective clients for marketing purposes
- We do not use our Client’s identification or Clients brand for our marketing purposes, without their signed permission.
It is understood and agreed to that a legaltaxpert Client may provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential. To guarantee the protection of such information, and to maintain any confidentiality required under patent and/or trade secret laws, it is agreed that:
- The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes Invention description(s), technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information" at the time of its disclosure.
- legaltaxpert shall limit revealing of Confidential Information within its own organization to its directors, officers, partners, members, employees and/or independent contractors (collectively referred to as “affiliates") having a need to know. Legaltaxpert and members will not disclose the private information gathered from the discloser unless required to do so by law.
- This Agreement states the entire agreement between legaltaxpert and legaltaxpert Client concerning the revealing of Confidential Information. Any addition or alteration to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
- This Agreement imposes no obligation upon legataxpert with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was in legaltaxpert possession before receipt from legaltaxpert Client; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of legataxpert; (c) is rightfully received by legaltaxpert from a third party not owing to a duty of confidentiality to the legaltaxpert Client; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of legaltaxpert; (e) is public knowledge or the information is available in the public domain; or (f) is independently derived by legaltaxpert.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed qualified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
- You are solely liable for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any illegal activities accompanied by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.